Sonic 3 - Ice Cap Sonic 3 - Ice Cap

This is a late review

Honestly, I rarely leave reviews, but I've been listening to your Sonic remixes for years now. I remember the day this one came out and I immediately put it on my iPod as I went out into the night to hang out with my friends.

This makes me remember a chapter in my life that's more or less over, since I'm in college now but I decided to reach out to you this time to let you know that you need to keep up the good work. You have plenty of satisfied listeners out there and I'm definitely one of them.

Thanks again for putting this kind of work out there.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Wow, you been a fan that long? And this is your first review for me? That's pretty funny man, but that's awesome.

Well that's great, I'm always glad to meet new fans. Perhaps we can be friends lol.

Keep tuned bro. I'll have better stuff up soon, guaranteed.

BeatX4 BeatX4

Wow...

That's a flawless loop right there.

Great song, man. Reminds me of some game...maybe Final Fantasy IX. Not sure why.

FFX Battle (Orchestra) FFX Battle (Orchestra)

Pretty Good

The intro is great but as it gets into the actual song it is weak. The rest is good but it could have used a sharp ending of the itro. Its hard to explain but I hope you get what I mean. This is a good song.

Bezo responds:

What do you mean? Hahahahahaha!

Final Fight Final Fight

Hmm....

This sounds like the them from FFX in Zanarkand at the beginning but Im still giving you credit for it since it sounds better. Good job!