Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Very nice job

This is a really good one. But I have a question:

Is it an inconvenience for you to have the text move without the spacebar? If it is don't worry about it especially if you started the next episode with it but in my opinion I like the text without pressing spacebar. Then again, Im not making the series but its just something I thought I would bring to your attention.

Thanks
Keep up the good work.

Sonic's Halloween Costume Sonic's Halloween Costume

Dude.

What happened to part 2 that you did. I loved it!

MylesAnimated responds:

I had to remove the movie from the portal as the portal was flooded and there were glitches in my movie that I HAD to fix (unoticable to everyone but glitchwes non the less). I'll resubmit sometime tonight or tommorow.

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

Unbelievable!

You have done it again man. Way to impress. The flashback scene was perfectly written out and the fight was so awesome. Every hit count. Keep up the good work man. I look forward to seeing more of your flash in the future.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

OMG!!! That was great man...

Thing is...I love the Open Your Heart Remix.. Where can I download that? Its like a perfect remix...

Sonic Chaos Z -Pilot- Sonic Chaos Z -Pilot-

That was hilarious

I think you should continue that because that was something else.Good work.

RicStrife responds:

Thanks, well is looks good so far, so by 2007, the full version may be released

Super Mario bros Z ep 2 Super Mario bros Z ep 2

Wonderful

Nice Job...and by the way..Im not sure if you meant for Kamek to be like Babadi when she yells Parrapa the Rappa because in DBZ Babadi chants the spell "Paparapapara" I think that is what you were referring to.

Alvin-Earthworm responds:

I was referencing to Babadi in DBZ when he said the spell. But it also sounds like Parappa the Rapper, So I added it for humour. XD

FPS In Real Life FPS In Real Life

Nice work

Good job it is awesome for just doing something on a slow Saturday morning. To the last guy...how can he make it like FPS 2 if this is the original, I dont think he should remake its too much of a hassle. Not to be rude. Nice work once again

Matrix -- Real Life Matrix -- Real Life

This was nice

I really loved the film. It was very funny. I need one thing from you. Is there anyway you can send me that credit music? It has awesome style. Write me back...thanks in advance.

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

Wow...

That blew me away. But two things are bothering me. Why is this not on the top 50? I feel like this flash is underrated. Seriously it deserves a lot more credit on Newgrounds considering it has some of the best graphics I have ever seen. The other thing that bothers me is that a few reviews down someone mentioned including a storyline and plot as well as a beginning, middle, and end. Please understand that it is a trailer. If it has you wanting more then it has done its job. Again this is really good..I look forward to the release.

The Mouse (true story) The Mouse (true story)

Nice

Actually this did happen its not an urban legend. I saw this on the news a few weeks ago and I thought it was funny too. There is nothing left of that dudes house. So this is a true story.